"all I have to do is dream" by the Everly Brothers
Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a list of dreams yet to be fulfilled:
- protest for something I feel passionate about (going to DC on Sunday, actually!)
- make a kite and fly it
- see the play The Cherry Orchard by Chekhov
- read the Brother's Karamazov by Dostoevsky
- write a short story
- go to Greece
- go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- find a hobbit hole
- complete an ethnography
- eat an entire meal of home-grown food
- ride my bike across at least one state (the 1979 Schwinn Le Tour pictured above)
- hike the AT all at once
- consistently write letters to my friends
- do an oral history project of my family and spend at least one week with every member of the family
- say something someone will never forget
- complete a community art project that inspires thought
3 comments:
finding a hobbit hole reminds me of the time when we decided to catch squirrels. oh, what fun. and then everyone joined in on the excitement. and it all started when we were bored one day..
i miss you. and hey, i would still love to send you a card! email me your address: nell.catalan@gmail.com
Hey Hannah! I told Holly to tell you I said hi, but decided to tell you myself. :) I like your list and also the things that make you happy list. :)
"say something someone will never forget"
you did this one because i will never forget that statement. it's so simple but good.
Post a Comment