"Awag We Go!"

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dear Reader and Friend,

Here marks my first attempt at breaching the blogger world. In the words of a dog walking flyer that recently appeared on my stoop- "awag we go!" I have been sufficiently warned that this will indeed take over my life from here on out. But, I have decided to throw caution to the wind and see where the next breeze takes me. I would like to offer this blog as bricolage that records the beauty that I run into in my everyday life so that I can share that beauty with you. That is what I mean by "snapshots." That then leads you to the conclusion that I am the young soul, which I am. So, come walk with me and I will tell you a story. I will tell you a story through snapshots from this young soul.

2 comments:

Holly,  September 20, 2009 at 9:07 PM  

The Rogue Hobbit? PERFECT!
You'd better make this at least a somewhat regular thing...:)

JAMIE,  September 26, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

i love that, awag we go...

Post a Comment